Hand in Hand with Victoria County Memorial Hospital, Palliative Care and You
About the fund
The Hospice Society of Victoria County strives to provide comfort at the end of life in many ways.
- Provide home oxygen, medication and other needed supplies to homes throughout Victoria County.
- Maintain the Healing Garden, the Palliative Care Patient Room, and the Palliative Care Family room at the Victoria County Memorial Hospital.
- Provide funding for Professional Development to front-line workers in the area of palliative care with Victoria County.
- Advocate for the community as it relates to palliative care.
- Seek to provide educational opportunities for the community to learn more about palliative care and surrounding issues.
- Collaborate with the community, other organizations and professionals to best serve Victoria County.
- Organize fundraisers and accept donations to support the programs in place.
For more information or to donate to this Fund visit the Hospice Society’s Facebook page.