The John Abbass Sr. Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in the memory of John Abbass Sr. by Family Business Atlantic. This annual $3,000 Scholarship is awarded to children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews of Family Business Atlantic members, or family business owners in Nova Scotia and helps promote post-secondary business education pursuits. Applications are reviewed by the Scholarship Committee, with the award disbursed to the winning candidate’s post secondary educational institution.
- Candidates must be a resident of Nova Scotia (may be attending a post-secondary institution outside of Nova Scotia).
- Candidates must be in the process of taking their first post-secondary educational pursuit.
- Candidates degree should have a business focus or be related to their family business.
- Candidates must have achieved a grade point average of 80%.
- Candidates will preferably have a family business background, interest in becoming involved in their family business or pursing their own business interests.
- Candidates must be applying for the first time – only one submission per applicant permitted.
Application deadline: March 31, 5:00 pm (AST)
Email PDF Application to: email@example.com
Mail printed application to:
Family Business Atlantic
65 Celtic Drive