Working with the Community Foundation of Nova Scotia to help your client achieve their charitable goals has many advantages and opportunities. Here’s what you and your client can expect when working with us:
- Ensure Sustainable Revenue and Security: the management of endowments is our greatest strength. Our framework addresses succession planning for many investors.
- Provide Greater Return: all capital from our various funds is pooled which allows us to provide a higher return and lower fees than if funds were to invest alone.
- Reduce Management & Reporting: we provide full administration services (including audit, receipting, and reporting to Canada Revenue Agency) for all our funds. In addition, our funds are managed by professional firms and guided by our expert investment committee.
- Enable Philanthropy: we work to support communities and build our province’s philanthropic culture.
In addition we offer:
- Easy and efficient charitable giving solutions for your clients
- Flexibility as to the type, timing and focus of a new fund
- Ongoing support in establishing and maintaining a fund
- Secure management of endowments and other funds
- Anonymity for those who may desire it
- Facilitate giving to urgent priorities/opportunities
- Support for other charities
- Manage the reporting and compliance issues
- Support the granting process/committees for our funds
- Reinvesting in our communities
- Permanence – succession planning is built into our funds