No decision about me, without me
The Ruby Fund was established with the goal of transforming the Canadian healthcare experience.
Passionate about empowering and enabling the patient to be a stronger advocate for themselves, the Ruby Fund supports programs and research for::
- education and training on patient engagement and the patient experience;
- health literacy for patients so they can become self-managers in their own care;
- better inter-professional education in the healthcare system;
- education of healthcare students to better understand and positively influence the patient experience;
- education of youth on health, caring for their health and how to navigate the healthcare system to encourage their confidence in advocating for their own health;
- bringing together diverse groups to co-create innovative solutions to challenges within the healthcare systems;
If you would like to donate to this fund, donations of up to $500 can be made through CanadaHelps.
For donations over $500, please contact the CFNS office.