Provide your clients with resources and advice about charitable giving.
Charitable giving is becoming an increasingly important part of financial planning for Canadians. As such, many lawyers, accountants, and financial planners work with us to equip themselves with tools and knowledge to meet their clients’ charitable giving wishes.
With more than 80 years of charitable experience, community foundations can help you build a stronger relationship with your client and make a difference in your community at the same time.
Your clients have their own personal reasons to explore philanthropy. We will work with you to help your clients establish gifts that reflect their individual interests while maximizing their tax savings and financial advantages.
We offer a variety of investment options (i.e. endowment, flow through, term) that can help your client’s make a difference now, over time or in the future.
Here are some general questions to consider:
- Do I have clients who care deeply about their community?
- Do they give to more than one charitable cause?
- Are they interested in creating a personal or family legacy?
- Are they considering starting a private foundation, but are concerned about cost and administrative complexity?
- Would they like to stay personally involved in the use of their gift dollars?
- Do they want to receive maximum tax benefit for their charitable contributions under federal law?
- Do they place a priority on sound financial management of their contributions?
Give us a call today to find out how we can help you and your clients achieve their charitable giving goals.