Local giving for local causes
Community funds are the perfect way to give back to your community. Donations of all sizes are pooled together in a single fund to support local charitable causes, and since it’s a permanent endowment fund, the giving continues forever.
A community fund is designed to be open and flexible to address the ever-changing needs and priorities of your community - from environmental concerns to social change and more. The fund is developed by members of the community, for the community, so you can be certain your investment stays local.
The Community Foundation of Nova Scotia manages a growing network of community funds across the province:
- Annapolis Royal Community Fund
- Bridgetown Area Community Fund
- Cumberland County Community Fund
- Eastern Shore Community Fund
- Glace Bay Community Fund
- Lunenburg County Community Fund
- North Shore Area Community Fund
- The Big Sing Community Fund
- West Hants Community Fund
- Wolfville Community Fund
- Yarmouth Area Community Fund